One of the UK's iconic leading luxury multi-brand retailers, well renowned for their exceptional work culture and career development, are seeking an enthusiastic Performance Marketing Manager to join their growing Digital team.
As the Performance Marketing Manager, you will have the autonomy on managing spend and revenue targets across PPC, Affiliates, Paid Social and Display. With a keen eye for short term trading and long term business objectives, you will manage the performance team as well as 3rd party agencies to deliver against targets; driving a strong commercial ethos across the team!
Reporting into the Senior Digital Marketing Manager
- Full autonomy over delivering digital acquisition campaigns throughout various channels including Display, Paid Social, SEM and Affiliates
- Budget management cross channels
- Build and develop acquisition strategies aligning with business targets
- Collaborate with the in-house creative team to produce exceptional creatives!
- Analyse channel and campaign performance
- Cooperate with the trading & CRM teams to increase conversion rates, retain and maximise the customer base
- Ability to build and develop the acquisition team
- 2+ years of digital performance marketing - focusing on new customer acquisition
- Highly analytical, data focused and a keen eye to deliver continuous improvement in marketing performance, ROAS and CPA
- Ability to confidently work with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent project management skills
- Self-starter who is comfortable navigating through ambiguity and change
- Familiarity navigating digital media platforms such as Google Marketing platform (SA360, Display & Video 360) and Facebook Ads Manager.
If you're seeking an autonomous role, somewhere you can expand your career and where you can make a mark one of the most creative, iconic luxury brands, then APPLY NOW!
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted