We are exclusively partnered with one of the most well-recognised, iconic skincare brands in the world; who are seeking a Senior Ecommerce Manager to join their growing Digital Team.
As the Senior Ecommerce Manager you will continuously drive the brand success by leading the e-commerce and B2B strategy, delivering exceptional UX; alongside constantly exceeding performance, enabling the organisation to develop into the UK's leading premium skin care brand!
- Managing promotional activity and campaigns across all ecommerce channels/B2B platforms alongside reporting.
- Own the ecommerce budget in aligning with financial practice accordingly
- Reviewing, analysing and reporting of all web platforms to enhance ROI and revenue.
- Consistently introducing creative strategies and disruptive ideas to retain and acquire customers online
- Drive thought leadership to grow purchase, content & innovative tools for online consumer experience
- Promote self development and training across the ecommerce team
- Management of 3rd part agencies - SEO and PPC strategy implementation/optimisation
- Become a Leader for AB testing when KPI's are optimised
- Manage maintenance, functionality & local design development of our platforms and be the first point of contact for the front end developer
- Collaborating with the CRM Manager to develop, influence and engage customers via CRM programmes
- Work alongside the digital and cross functional teams across global offices to deliver successful customer optimisation
- Degree from 1st class University (2:1 or above).
- 5 years ecommerce experience minimum (preferably beauty or fashion sector)
- Proven track record of driving PPC and SEO strategies
- Google Analytics knowledge
- Organised and able to work towards tight deadlines
- Previous experience collaborating with stakeholders to present recommendations
- Web design experience
- Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who puts passion into everything ecommerce and wants to make their mark on an evolving, exciting business! If you are confident, data driven and strategic, maintaining a can-do attitude then APPLY NOW!
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.