Marketing Operations Manager Contract £300 per day London Our client, a global advertising business, are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager who has worked as...
We are proud to be exclusively partnered with one of the UK's leading fashion retailers who are seeking a Global Online Trading Manager to join their award winning eCommerce team based in Central London.
As a core member of the Ecommerce team, the Global Trading Manager will be responsible for the trade across UK and 3 other International owned websites as well as multiple market-place store fronts to influence and drive the Ecommerce sales and profits strategy across all levels of the organisation.
You will have the opportunity to lead and influence the Online Trading team to implement new strategies and techniques with a customer-centric attitude.
- Responsible for top line sales targets across territories, ensuring monthly reporting is timely and accurate to maximise sales and profit potential across Digital channels.
- Develop long term and short term plans for Digital sales and Directors across multiple functions including IT, Logistics, Finance & BMD to ensure revenue opportunities are capitalised and risks mitigated
- Align plans to overall omnichannel strategy and reflect B&M product strategies with appropriate goals and KPIs across the business
- Manage and utilise Planning reports to give clear visibility and tracking of sales, profit and margin targets
- Implement trade plans when establishing a first-class trading team and ensure you collaboratively propose, evaluate and oversee trade changes across digital channels optimising short and long term returns and revenue
- Proactively identifying new opportunities and provide recommendations to optimise product displays and accelerate sales and profit performance
- Collaborate with B&M colleagues to lead regular trade updates and feedback sessions to identify opportunities within underperforming areas
- Lead all online planning for promotions by building relationships with the wider Customer Team
- Conduct regular performance reviews, be proactive in managing performance and ensuring constructive feedback, praise and recognition when appropriate
- Understanding trends in returns rates and focus strategies on reducing them
- Deputises for Head of and keep the business moving forward in their absence
Skills and Experience:
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure & a problem solver
- Team Player
- Interpersonal skills with an ability to influence up to Senior Management level
- PC literate - Excel, word, power point, Outlook
- Use of Omniture Analytics desired
This is an incredibly rewarding opportunity for anyone that is resilient and ready to take on a brand new, exciting challenge with one of the biggest retailers in the fashion world!
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.