Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Manchester
Onezeero is looking for trainee recruitment consultants to join our award-winning Manchester IT and technology team.
Who are Onezeero? Specialist recruiters within technology, we work with over 300 clients, including over half of the FTSE 250. Our client base is ever growing though, with a recent expansion into Europe to go with our UK offices. Throw in an in-house L&D team, and your opportunities to progress are endless.
Our commission scheme is margin-linked, meaning your earning potential is in your power. Meanwhile, incentive trip locations include Barbados, Marbella, and New York. We also believe in a tight-knit, non-corporate culture - think casual dress codes, regular socials, early Friday finishes, and lots more.
What's the opportunity? Here are a few of the things you'll be doing...
- Building your career in the Manchester team...who by the way are the reigning Onezeero team of the year (they've won this award twice in the last three years!)
- Learning how to become an expert recruiter through our in-house training programme. You'll be helped every step of the way by our training team, your manager, and the senior consultants around you - 20% of the team is actually going on our 2019 Elite Trip to Barbados for their performance!
- Becoming an expert in your own specialist tech market through our parent company's training programme, which has been shaped by the techies themselves
- Creating valuable, lasting relationships with clients and candidates. Not only will you headhunt the best tech talent on the market, but you'll also consult with your clients on their recruitment process, candidate attraction strategies, tech events, and much more (again, we'll teach you how to do all of this!). Recruitment is way more than just picking up the phone!
- You'll have a long-term career path from day one, with progression mapped clearly for the kind of career that you want.
Who are you?
We'll give you the tech, tools, and training you need to become successful. All we ask is that you tick most of the boxes below...
- A great listener
- An outstanding work ethic
- Ambitious and motivated - you want to be the best and take on the challenge of making that happen!
- Able to think creatively
- Motivated to build relationships with companies that are driving the tech landscape
- Able to use tech comfortably - email, PowerPoint, spreadsheets etc
- Capable of bringing a positive attitude to the office.
If most of the above sounds like you, then we need to talk ASAP.
You'll be joining our team in the heart of Manchester - just a stone's throw away from the Northern Quarter and Spinningfields. We collaborate, we banter, we encourage, support, and learn from each other. We also work hard because we want to - there's no micromanagement. We work in an adult environment. Our dress code mirrors our community (you won't see a tie in sight!), and we'll always celebrate together.
Put simply, we have one of the most rewarding commission structures in the industry. In your first year alone, you can expect to earn £35-40k through a combination of your base salary and commission. From there, successful consultants can expect their earnings to increase significantly each year.
Additional benefits include:
- A hands-on Learning & Development team that offers ongoing training and support throughout your Onezeero career
- Awesome incentives and rewards, including Lunch Clubs and Elite trips abroad
- Annual conference and awards evening (with an overnight stay in a fancy hotel)
- Discounts at retailers across the country
- BUPA healthcare
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Your birthday off
- Duvet days for when you've overachieved target
- 4pm finish on pay day Fridays to get your weekend started early
- Free cereal and fruit to keep the energy levels high
- Unlimited laughs (discretionary)
Drop me over an email with a time and number to call you on or call me directly on 0161-507-7276
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.