I am currently working with an amazing new FX Trading business who are going to be growing rapidly this year due to recent injection of funds being raised.
They are currently looking for a new Head of QA / Lead QA to join their tech team in London. This role sees you joining and then leading a small, close-knit tech team who are about to embark on some of the most exciting Greenfield projects in their sector.
This is an opportunity for someone to help build the first bespoke payments platform of its kind without hierarchy or legacy, you'll be taking ownership of a brand new technology stack to create a fintech platform that transacts billions for high-value corporates and institutions.
Leveraging modern event-driven microservices, you'll be taking a component based approach for our designs, with BDD and TDD testing integral to their approach.
This is a position for someone who takes responsibility of delivery with the end goal in mind. You will be working with a team of developers in London and also a team offshore.
- Lead our QA teams (4 remote automation engineers and 2 onsite), providing hands-on support where needed
- Create industry standard test automation and development plans, defining sign off criteria and definition of done within testing
- Work first hand to develop our modern microservices/microfrontend platform - utilising your experience in .NETcore and React alongside a cloud-first approach on Kubernetes
- Work directly with other department leads to ensure work is delivered in a timely and effective manner
- Mentor and develop junior members of staff, with a predominant focus on onsite QA team members
- Inspire and promote QA across the business as an important function within the delivery pipeline
- Push for best practice in accessibility and usability across the front-end
- Involvement in early stages of SLDC, including requirements and story writing to ensure correct testability of requirements and inputs
- Report regularly to senior stakeholders across the group, utilising strong communication skills to deliver timely and effective reports
- You have at least 6 years in Quality Assurance
- Proven experience as a QA Lead who can develop and promote this discipline
- You will mentor and coach your colleagues on best practices (onsite and remote)
- You collaboratively work with your peers to provide constructive feedback (3 Amigos)
- You want a hands-on role 50/50 split by keeping your fingers on the pulse of latest developments
- You have broad experience with modern front end QA techniques (structural/functional/visual)
- Experience in setting up test automation frameworks from scratch
- Experience in security testing and best practice
- You have experience with stress testing for container-based pipelines
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and can adapt to changing requirements
Please only apply if you have the relevant skillset. Interviews happening this week!!!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
your application has been submitted