This is an amazing opportunity to break into the world of finance and work for a prestigious hedge fund operating within Fixed Income and Emerging...
Senior C# developer; eTrading, Algo Trading, Securities, Derivatives, Front Office
I am currently looking for a Front Office Senior C# Developer with solid knowledge of low-latecy trading systems to join Global Macro Hedge Fund at their technology headquarters in London.
The Senior C# Developer will be working with real-time high volume data, in particular, these systems include pricing, trading, and order management which are highly available, highly scalable, and operate with the lowest possible latency. There will be high interaction with the traders and quants so strong business facing skills are essential.
- Strong C# knowledge as well as low-level programming principles
- Strong knowledge of the full .NET stack version 3.5 and upwards
- Experience with Visual Studio 2015 / 2017, Nuget packages
- Low latency messaging understanding - RabbitMQ, Tibco EMS or similar
- Test Driven Development - Unit Testing with code refactoring
- Strong knowledge of OO and functional design patterns
- Experience of writing reusable libraries and windows services
- Ability to work closely with quants/traders/stakeholders
- Financial product understanding of Fixed income/Credit or Derivatives
- Experience working with financial market data (e.g. Bloomberg, Reuters, Markit etc)
- Front Office experience, Developing Real Time Trading Systems
- SQL development experience ( e.g. MS SQL, MySql, Oracle)
- Good problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field
Please contact me for an immediate interview!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.