Are you frustrated of working on the same mundane projects with no tech stack improvement on the horizon? Do you simply want a new challenge?...
Looking for your next software as a service developer role? Are you an enthusiastic self-starter who can work independently as well as in a team environment? If you're an experience full stack developer who loves working independently and can turn his ideas in to reality - this could be the role for you:
You'll be building a new software platform for a key client of a leading ecommerce specialist. In the beginning, you will be the only developer working on this however the team will be grown out as its still in early stages. Therefore, the candidate will be a key player in the development of not just the platform but also the team itself.
The company are PHP and E-commerce specialists who are respected in their network for the high quality, bespoke reliable platforms they have produced again and again. The digital agency is very proud of their fast growth and are committed to delivering expert media and ecommerce solutions to its expanding clientele.
- Over two years hands on experience with Laravel.
- Good knowledge of working with third-party APIs and developing custom APIs.
- Ability to work alone and manage time effectively.
- Version control software (Git, Mercurial and Bitbucket).
- Ability to forecast project developments accurately and meet these estimates.
- Hybrid app development know how (iconic or similar).
Benefits of the role.
- An excellent salary based on experience.
- Opportunity to bring development techniques and new ideas to the table.
- Opportunity to develop new features and platforms from the ground up.
- Make your mark on the software and be the centre of your team in the future.
- Chance to learn VUE.JS and work on hybrid apps.
Please apply or if you require more information contact Matthew on 0161 507 7300.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.