Amazing opportunity to join this unicorn who is a household name and one of the most successful and fastest growing companies in the UK generating £1.5 Billion turnover!
This is a 3m rolling contract with 6m minimum....what's more is this role can be fully remote!
Your role is to support, develop and configure the tools, workflows and third-party applications used by their customer support teams as they run multiple change projects to support the rapid growth of the business.
You will work alongside the business to implement these business-critical solutions in a real-time environment whilst optimising and automating the deployment process through ad hoc scripting & development and workflow analysis.
As part of a cross-functional engineering team you will be responsible for the full Zendesk suite including Zendesk Chat, Zendesk Support, Gooddata /BIME, Twilio, New Voice Media and ASWAT.
To apply you must have a combination of the following:
- Zendesk administration & applications support, ad hoc development and enhancement experience; other 3rd party ticketing systems considered.
- Experience of supporting and developing a large scale, distributed systems
- Shell scripting highly desirable
- Software development experience (language agnostic) highly desirable
- Experience conducting in-depth reviews of workflows to further optimise existing processes
- A demonstrable track record of educating and empowering users to become self-sufficient
- Ability to create supports material catered to both technical and non-technical staff
What will make you stand out:
- Solid API experience with a deep understanding of cloud technologies and SaaS concepts
- Experience working with VOIP systems/CTI systems
If you are interested please get in touch ASAP as interview slots are limited and this is an opportunity not to be missed so call me at 020 7937 9557 or email me at
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted