Lorien is currently recruiting for a Category Manager to join an international retailer at one of their offices in N. London.The ideal candidate for this...
Technical Project Manager in Media
A client of ours is a leading media advertising agency in Central London.
The role includes defining, planning, managing, reporting on and communicating project activity. In addition, this role will make a significant contribution to the definition and delivery of best practise project management disciplines and will ensure that opportunities for improvement are identified and acted on. You will also be required to:
- Support Senior Management and Sales by presenting our clients technology to existing and prospective customers
- Lead broad based implementation projects
- Work with the business and Clients to understand production system requirements and ensure that the systems deliver efficient solutions
- Manage workflow and digital asset management (DAM) projects related to the clients internal operations
- Provide leadership in the initiation, definition, execution and closure of the project
- Ensure that the project is established and run in accordance with the established Project Management Framework
- Create and maintain effective stakeholder communication mechanisms
- Create and maintain effective project governance
- Monitor and report on project progress and exceptions, providing recommendations for corrective actions where necessary
- Maintain appropriate document management controls
- Meet client expectations for product delivery
- Track and report on project budgets
- Ensure all delivery streams are working together effectively, outputs are synchronised where necessary and internal and external dependencies are mapped and managed
- Identify opportunities for process improvement
- Maintain a working understanding of the relevant contractual obligations, commercial arrangements SLAs & KPIs
- Have knowledge of MIS and DAM Systems with a detailed understanding of workflow processes across production disciplines
- Strong client facing aptitude for managing client (both internal and external) requirements and expectations
- History of being able to manage multiple projects that may overlap or be interlinked when aligning with business requirements
- Capability of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Proven track record of approaching issues methodically and the ability to think laterally for resolution
- Workflow mapping of business processes with strong documentation skills
- Good interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Comfortable working within an ever changing environment in a rapidly growing company
- Commercial acumen
- Problem solver
If you're interested within this role please can you give me a call on 02076541026?
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.