They also have a dedicated Learning & Development scheme so you will have around 6 months of mentoring by some of the best developers in the area to bring you up to speed!
- Building and development of simple, elegant user interfaces
- Creating beautiful, first-class user experiences
- Day-to-day maintenance of multiple consumer-facing websites and internal web applications
- Patching and hot-fixing bugs and issues
- Building and testing beautiful cross-platform HTML email templates
- Staying abreast of current technologies, frameworks and web standards
If you tick the boxes for this position then please get in touch and we can look to book interviews!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.