C# .NET Full-Stack Software Engineer | FinTech | £50k £65kOne of the UK's most successful FinTech's are looking for driven software engineers to re-engineer and...
This industry recognised best in class and multi award-winning FinTech processing over 1 million transactions per month with a value of £11 Billion to date, are looking for a talented, confident, inquisitive and forward thinking Scrum Master to take full ownership and shape the future of their core financial system.
This is a company that moves fast, has no red tape or politics and is focused on delivery.
In a modern Agile environment and a flat structure, you will work collaboratively with product managers, developers and the business on delivering continuous process improvements of their highly scalable and complex real-time payment system. You are expected to analyse and critique their platform and processes in order to make recommendations and create new and more efficient solutions.
You will be encouraged to challenge the norm and have that desire and passion to make things better.
This is a highly visible and key role within the business and presents a huge opportunity to define and implement best practice. You will directly help shape the future of the technology through your new and innovative processes.
The company is extremely well funded and rapidly expanding. There is no better time to join.
- Ideally from a tech / development background (Java, Spring Boot, AWS, Jenkins, CI/CD...)
- Ideally from a start-up, FinTech or high growth company background
- Have experience of a highly scalable product
- You are skilled and passionate about Agile methodology
- Feedback driven, you have honed a coaching style when delivering feedback to teams.
- You're eager to improve the way the team and business works and are driven by the desire to make the team achieve the best results possible.
- You're analytical and aim to understand problems while building the conditions for a team to solve them.
- You care about the quality and integrity of the outputs from the team and want to work with people who care.
- You strive to find the right balance of speed and accuracy when prioritising and take responsibility for seeing things through to a high standard.
- You aim to help people work smarter not harder and enjoy enabling change.
Skills and experience they're interested in:
- Experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Project Manager in a start-up or scale-up software business where you've delivered processes to enable success
- Demonstrable experience of enabling change and a track record of delivering improvements
- Experience working with JIRA or similar
- Experience working with confluence or similar wiki based software
This is an amazing opportunity for someone with the right attitude and a big personality. If you are confident with excellent client facing and communication skills and possess the demonstrable track record of delivering changes to a high growth, highly scalable product, then apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.