A Sourcing Manager is required to join a very well-known insurance company at one of their offices in Telford.You have the ability to develop and...
An IT Strategy Manager is required to join a leading international business in either their Leeds, Birmingham, Bristol, Liverpool, Nottingham or Manchester offices. You will be helping organisations leverage technology to achieve their business strategy. You'll be working with a range of clients from small start-up's through to international corporations. This is an exciting opportunity for an IT Strategy Manager, skilled within outsourcing, service transformation, service transition and supplier selection to join a reputable brand.
About the role:
As the IT Strategy Manager, you will be developing lasting client relationships and actively building a network to help address client needs. In addition to this, your role will also involve:
- Supporting the development of roadmaps, transformational plans and implementation plans
- Supporting clients through the service transition and IT Operating model transformation process
- Assisting clients through the supplier selection process from procurement through to signature
- Working alongside colleagues to provide credible advice to clients on how to operate IT most effectively
- Supporting the definition and assistance with post-contract governance activities
As the IT Strategy Manager, you will have had prior experience within a consultancy environment or providing strategy to external clients / stakedholders. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Be able to anticipate the viewpoint of others, listens and addresses concerns
- Understanding of the IT function of a large organisation
- Exposure to - Applications maintenance, Infrastructure, Data centres, Networks, end user and cloud computing
- Good knowledge of the IT transformation lifecycle
- Technology sourcing and contracts management
- Service scope, service levels and establishment of the contract and service delivery operations
- ITIL certified
This is an exciting opportunity for an IT Strategy Manager experienced within IT sourcing and strategy, to work with a wide range of high profile projects across a diverse portfolio of transformation pieces. You'll be working for an organisation that offers fantastic progression routes and opportunty to work collaboratively across cross functional teams.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.