Lead Solutions Architect / Digital Technical Architect PERMANENT £110k LondonOur client, a global business, are looking for a Lead Solution Architect to join them in...
My client is a leading global media advertising business based in Central London.
They are looking to appoint a technical author on a permanent basis. They have created a brand new global dat technology platform that will help form their strategic solution. You will have access to the latest cutting edge tools that are being used currently.
As a technical author, you'll establish an understanding of the Data Platform and its associated products. You will be required to design and write documentation to a variety of technical and business consumers, providing this information in various forms such as interactive tutorials, wikis, blogs and podcasts.
- Author technical documentation for Data Platform and associated products.
- Proactively identify and address documentation needs.
- Write supporting documentation: operational guides, best practice guides, knowledge base articles, and tutorials.
- Collaborate with product owners, architects, developers, and clients to collect, distil and communicate complex technical information.
- Use the collaboration and documentation tools at your disposal effectively, to create and deliver documentation
- Follow an established writing style guide.
- Experience working in a scaled software engineering team
- Experience with creating and managing:
- Developer documentation such as APIs and SDK User Guides.
- Technical documentation such as designs and processes.
- Business and engineering process documents.
- Experience with developer workflow tools such as issue trackers.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience in online collaboration using tools such as Office365 and Atlassian's Jira and Confluence
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.