A leading global financial brokerage in Central London is looking for a TWO Frontend Developers to join their team who are re-engineering cross-asset OMS and...
Frontend Angular Developer - £100,000
Global software company in Central London is looking to expand the team with a Frontend Developer (Angular) to work on a first-of-it's-kind project that will disrupt and majorly impact the maritime industry.
They are looking for a hands-on technologist skilled in Angular who is confident in Frontend applications and has a curiosity to prototype with newer architectures, frameworks and concepts to take this product to the next level.
When will the scope of the role to constantly improve and modernise systems stop? Pretty much never, there are big growth plans here! There is a real start-up feel to the company and a passionate, collaborative Technology and Software Development team to share ideas and innovate.
This is a permanent role paying around £100,000 + 20% Bonus. Small team who are building something new that is set to be a leader within their industry. Greenfield projects, ownership of tech, work in small agile team backed by a global company, build your own team in 12 months and report to the Engineering Manager.
- Excellent knowledge of Angular 2+ / RXJS
- UX/UI - Not directly designing but having a keen eye for design!
- Progressive Web Apps
- Knowledge of front-end tools/toolkits like gulp, npm, jspm, sass
- Experience of unit test frameworks, mocking frameworks and patterns for testability
- Experience with developing applications for the cloud
- HTML, CSS, jQuery and AJAX, REST, JSON
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus up to 20%
- 25 days holiday
- Free lunch every day + discounted breakfast
- Private health insurance
- Training budget
- Pension scheme
- Shares scheme
- Corporate gym membership
- Season travel ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.