Engineering Manager London Competitive Package PHPAn online media company operating over 150 sites in 50 countries and in over 21 languages are looking for an...
*** Product Manager needed for one of Europe's fastest growing SaaS companies ***
£40,000 - £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Equity
Come and be part of a Global Oracle Gold Partner, recognised as one of the 100 fastest growing businesses in the UK and make an impact in their growing tech team.
The company and Role
Located in Richmond-upon-Thames in their newly fitted out head office, they are the leading provider of real-time, online meeting & restaurant booking and payment systems to the hotel industry. Their client track record is truly impressive; their first client was the UK's largest hotel group and their second client was the world's largest. They design, build and deliver enterprise-grade, full ecommerce websites and management system and were the first to produce websites that allowed instant-booking and immediate payment for meetings at hotels.
- You will be working on their flagship product as part of a highly collaborative team in an Agile environment, where new technologies and forward thinking is at the forefront.
- This is a hybrid role - Product / Project Manager.
- You will have experience dealing with a range of clients. Some may be corporate, some may be small start-ups.
- Working with Software Developers
- You are great at managing multiple projects at one time for multiple international clients.
- It is also desirable if you have ecommerce experience, particularly in developing real-time booking or payment systems.
Why Should You Apply?
The salary range for this role is £40,000 - £55,000 per annum.
On top of this you're package will include BUPA and stock options - a chance to make your fortune - as well as holiday and pension-scheme.
The slick new office is surrounded by cafés, restaurants, bars, retail outlets and is only steps away from Richmond Green.
They promote a very chilled and social environment with free snacks, great coffee and Pizza Fridays.
There are extensive commuting options with on-site parking, District Line tube, South West Rail, London Overground and multiple bus routes
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.