Calling all aspiring and established GSOC Analysts!I'm recruiting for a role with a multi-nationally renowned 'Big 4' financial who are looking for a GSOC Analyst...
Data Analyst - Tableau / Looker/ T-SQL / Business Intelligence - Central London - £35K - 45k + Benefits
A Data analyst with knowledge or exposure relating to Tableau/ T-SQL is required for a disruptive technology company in Central London. This role has become available due to an increase in project workload and needing extra team members.
As one of the point of contacts for all things Data within the business, you will work across the full software development lifecycle. This will include the Requirements Gathering, Design, Development, Enhancement and Support of both long term and Ad-Hoc Projects for internal and external stakeholders.
You will get...
- Autonomy in your role
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- The chance in a highly collaborative environment with a very social culture (Including nights out, incentives and flexible working)
- Access to state of the art equipment (i.e. Brand new technology, leisure area, canteen, pool tables etc.)
- To work in a career with high prospects for personal developments and growth
- Experience working with Tableau in a professional environment
- Passion for visualising data
- Exceptional communication skills and commercial awareness
- Strong Stakeholder Management and client facing abilities
- Experience of working on the design, development, administration and maintenance of BI reports and interactive dashboards to support efficient analysis and reporting
- Experience of translating business requirements into technical specifications
- Strong working knowledge of SQL
Keywords: Data analyst / Tableau / T-SQL / SQL Server / Business Intelligence / BI
The vacancy will be filled quickly due to the nature of the business and the job opportunity. With this in mind, you'll need to apply as quickly as possible to be considered for the role.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.