Full Stack C#.Net Developers 50-60k Remote OR Leeds office basedOne of the most progressive companies in Leeds are looking to recruit a 3 Full Stack...
Hands on Technical Architect - Up to 80k - C#.Net - Leeds based client
One of the most progressive companies in Leeds are looking to recruit a 'hands on' Architect to join their pioneering business based in Leeds. You will be working on a system that transforms the way businesses manage their remote workforce through intuitive and simple to use technology
In 2017 the business saw £7million in revenue which has been superseded 8 months into 2018 to £8million. This is all being pumped back into the business to make it one of the most forward thinking and supportive businesses to join.
You will be rewarded with:
- 36 days holiday a year!
- Remote Working
- Full expenses paid
- Free massages and gym assistance
- Private Health buy in
- Free lunch Fridays
- Heavily discounted gym etc
- Free Parking if in the office
However, this role can be FULLY REMOTE BASED so you will have the freedom of working from home to get the job done. Using a mix of your web and desktop skills you will have had commercial experience of the below along with any Microsoft products.
- SQL preferably with some NoSql
- Any SaaS or Machine Learning experience desirable
Reporting directly to the CTO, you will:
- always be on technology watch duty bringing your best practices to share with the Development team.
- organise technology workshops for Developers
- be instrumental in planning and building the companies architecture to ensure long term growth
- help the Development team re-factor legacy code into more modern patterns
- be able to write clear and concise system architecture
- monitor and review product and technology developments in the industry and being able to present and introduce these ideas
- be in charge of the continuous integration environment
- be adaptable and flexible
- be a good team player with excellent communication skills
Please contact ASAP for a confidential conversation.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.