Software EngineerTired of being told what to do? Come and work at a rapidly growing company where you have freedom to solve and innovate using...
A Business Analyst with experience working on Software projects in an Agile environment are required to join a leading organisation in their Leeds office. The business has an excellent reputation and their software is used internationally. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst looking to take on the next challenge in their career, or to work on a variety of high profile digital projects.
About the role:
As the Business Analyst, you will have excellent analytical skills, which you will utilise to evaluate information and distinguish user requirements. You will be engaging in several initiatives at one time, working independently or within groups of others with exciting clients. In addition to this you will be responsible for the following:
- Engaging with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements
- Delivery of user stories, business requirement documents,
- Supporting development and testing activities
- User stories / workshops
- Assisting with technical and process design
As the Business Analyst, you will have had experience working within an agile, waterfall and scrum environments, engaging with developers and the wider business. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Proven Business Analysis skills, working on full SDLC
- Some experience working within an Agile environment or on Agile projects - leading sprints
- Exposure to Waterfall
- Ability to work on multiple projects from small to major business change infinitives
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.