Business Systems Analyst (Oracle Cloud Financials)Our client has recently selected Oracle Cloud Financials for its ERP system and following a successful US implementation is commencing...
Business Systems Analyst (Oracle Cloud Financials)
Our client has recently selected Oracle Cloud Financials for its ERP system and following a successful US implementation is commencing a deployment across EMEA.
This position is for a Business Systems Analyst position to be based in their London office and will mostly interface with Accounting and Finance business users and stakeholders globally to provide support on existing solution and implement new functional solutions.
This role will be instrumental in the implementation of the Oracle Financials Cloud modules (GL, AP, AR, FA, CE, SLA, Intercompany, Tax)
- Work directly with stakeholders and external implementation partner to collect business requirements in all aspects of the solution which will be used to provide an optimal solution in the perspective of a new deployment.
- Assist with UAT, training, conversion and cutover activities.
- Provide front line support to Finance & Accounting department.
- Create and maintain existing documentation to include configuration, test scripts, functional specifications for reporting and integration.
- Assist with continuous process improvement and provide insights into best practices.
- Provide assistance in key system processes (e.g. process of monthly closing of sub-ledgers, sub-ledger accounting).
- Coordinate with Oracle and complete functional testing for Oracle Financials Cloud scheduled upgrades.
You will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, MIS or related discipline.
- Minimum six years' of corporate accounting experience (Assistant Controller, Controller, CPA a plus).
- Experience supporting enterprise systems with a background in a large global, highly complex environment.
- Good knowledge in Oracle Financials modules such as: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Cash Management.
- Good experience in the Record to Report management process and Work Flows.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.