Data Management ManagerLeading Big 4 consultancy is recruiting for a number of Manager level mangement consultants to work in their Banking and Finance advisory practice...
Media Consultant - £40K-£45K
A leading agency is looking to appoint a Media Consultant on a permanent basis. They Media Consultant will come from a strong client-facing background, with strong Paid Social experience.
The company is an International agency with presence in both the UK and USA, focussed on providing B2B digital services to their clients, including Content Marketing, SEO, Paid Search, Paid Social, Marketing Automation and more.
The Media Consultant will join as a senior member of the Media team, and will be responsible for owning and managing a client portfolio consisting of both global clients, and smaller scale company clients.
This role can be based out of their london office, or can be based from home.
The responsibilities of the Media Consultant will include:
- Manage internal and client relationships, expectations and projects, in a highly organised manner, with the ability to prioritise work.
- Often working autonomously with limited direction, the Consultant will be a senior member of the team.
- Be able to support the junior members of the team and give guidance.
- Have a desire to understand the latest digital marketing trends and continually developer as a professional.
- Dealing with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage inbound marketing campaigns across all channels, including Search (paid and organic), Social (paid and organic) and media (including display, remarketing and programmatic advertising).
- Understand at an increasingly strategic level, the interactions between content marketing, inbound marketing and marketing automation.
- Demonstrate ability to architect comprehensive testing plans to improve performance across a number of clients.
They are therefore looking for an individual with the following experience:
- Client-facing and client management (essential)
- Paid Social (essential)
- Campaign management (essential)
- Experience with the following platforms would be an advantage; Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Moz, LinkedIn Advertising, Facebook Advertising, Programmatic DSPs.
- Have a good mix between strategic thinking, commercial understanding and practical delivery capabilities
- Be forward thinking and be prepared to think outside the box to help drive rankings and traffic and generate customer engagement through social media.
- Manage client relationships, expectations and projects in a highly organised manner and ability to prioritise work.
- Have a strong understanding of the timescales involved with a project, scheduling and budget experience is an advantage - good organisational and time management skills are essential.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.