onezeero. have been engaged by a Warrington based Agency to recruit a versatile PHP web developer who will enjoy the freedom of managing their...
Want to work for a company who are at the forefront of doing amazing things? Can you see yourself working for an exciting start up in Central Manchester? Take a look...
The company is making business travel completely frictionless end to end. Booking travel, controlling budgets, enforcing a travel policy and managing expenses has never been so easy. They are bringing the personalisation and user experience of a service such as Netflix, Spotify and Amazon to the business travel world.
We are looking for a Web Developer to progress the companies web based platform. Their web platform is a key product area, enabling businesses to understand and manage employee travel with ease.
You will work closely with the founding team and their other developers to take the product forward continuously learn and move forward. Help shape the technical direction and influence the product direction whilst building awesome product.
They aren't asking you to be an expert. They are after someone who loves a challenge, loves to learn and wants to build something customers love that solves a real problem.
What are they offering you?
First and foremost, you're joining a fast growing start-up that has huge potential and is already backed by some of the Europe's leading investors.
They offer an extremely generous package
- Competitive salary
- Paid 'Paid' Holiday, after your probation period and every year that you're with us, we give you £500 towards a holiday, while being paid while you're away! The only condition is that you have to go on holiday...
- 30 days paid holiday (including all public holidays and the Christmas/New Year break)
- Vested shares in the company (negotiable)
- Annual bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Company laptop (do you want a Mac, Windows or Linux?)
- Bring your own device (BYOD). Don't want to use a company laptop? Sure, bring you own and we will pay you an extra £20 per month for the privilege
If this position sounds like it could be the right position for you please do get in touch before Friday 8th February as this is when the shortlist will close.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.