Implementation ConsultantMy client a leading procurement consultancy based in the heart of London they are looking for a Delivery and Implementation Consultant to join their...
My client a leading procurement consultancy based in the heart of London they are looking for a Delivery and Implementation Consultant to join their team. As my client are looking to double in size, They will be looking for someone not only looking to start their career but also progressing through the ranks and grow within the business.
This role will suit someone who has experience in some sort of a product implementation role previously.
The responsibilities of this role will consist of:
- Owning all aspects of the product delivery relationship with clients during the implementation period until the transition to the Operations team; this includes: fit/gap analysis, implementation and delivery of products to the specification agreed with the client, user training, migration activities and resolving issues and requests
- Create plans for the strategic positioning of our products within a client
- Recommend and support with product positioning and demonstrations
- Conduct change management activities within the client to ensure product adoption is both high and sustained within the organisation
- Support clients with best practice product use and troubleshooting
- Provide early life support to clients upon the products go-live
- Liaising with staff at all levels within our organisation and the client's
- Prepare training and produce product materials
- Deliver training to both internal and client users
Essential requirements needed for this role:
- IT background - 2 years minimum in an implementation focused IT delivery role (preferably a SaaS software)
- Experience of the management of technology enabled change within a customer environment
- Experience in design client solutions and implementation processes and practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders
- A passion for solving complex problems
- Bachelor's Degree with a grading of 2:1 or higher required (preferably in a STEM discipline)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.