An Oracle Application Support Analyst with experience using SQL and PL/SQL is required to join a leading software provider in their Manchester office. You will...
A Senior Project Manager with experience delivering Oracle ERP or Oracle Financials projects within an agile environment, is required to join an international business in their Crewe office. You will be taking ownership of the delivery of technology components of a highly complex billing and ERP programme, managing the full life-cycle of projects from planning through to delivery. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager who enjoys working on a portfolio of medium sized IT software development projects.
About the role:
As the Senior Project Manager you will be critical in planning and delivering key activities for the business implementing finance / billing stems. In addition to this, your role will also involve:
- Taking the lead on Software delivery project deliverables
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Leading a cross funcitional team and technical resources
- Establishing project metrics, goals and quality control processes
- Waterfall based planning / Agile based task management
- Full life cycle delivery including analysis, design and development, configuration, testing and data migrationAs the Senior Project Manager, you will have previous experience within a delivering within a fast paced Agile environments. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Experience of successful delivery of new business systems
- Significant experience in project lifecycle management including requirements definition, change control and risk management
- Technical aptitude
- Experience working on complex ERP (preferably Oracle) and / or billing programmes
- Exposure to cloud-based SaaS technologies
- Extensive experience working within a software development environment
This is an opportunity for a Project Manager looking to work within a large scale environment, across a variety of software and systems change projects, where you'll be able to add value and make your mark. The business are offering up to £80,000
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.