Do you want to be part of a successful and growing digital business in the heart of Nottingham? Would you like to work with an...
Do you want to be part of a successful and growing digital business in the heart of Nottingham? Would you like to work with an enviable customer set and an exciting product destined for future greatness?
Are you a Digital Project Manager who is highly motivated, commercially savvy and can plan and prioritise within an inch of their life and can motivate the team to hit deadlines?
Essentially, the role will be within the client services team, looking after digital projects including website builds, online marketing and app projects. An important part will also be the account/client management aspect.
This position is for an experience project manager so please see the following below.
- Experience in a similar role, preferably working within a digital agency environment
- Be able to cultivate excellent relationships with clients
- Feel confident in leading, engaging and motivating cross-disciplined teams across multiple projects
- Possess a strong understanding of web/app fundamentals, web usability, responsive design and the creative process
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a keen eye for detail
- Be organised and able to work well under pressure with conflicting priorities
- Able to build strong and lasting client relationships
This is a salaried position paying between £30,000-£40,000 with additional benefits. This position offers a variety of career progression opportunities so they are looking to speak to ambitious applicants who want to advance their careers.
Interviews are currently ongoing for this role so it is in your best interests to make your interest known as soon as possible.
Call me, Callum Robinson, on 0113 887 8069 or email me on to discuss further. If you don't have a CV at this point, don't worry, we can cross that bridge if you decide this company is for you after our chat.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.