An Environments Manager with experience of managing a complex portfolio of systems environments is required to join a leading international business in Crewe. You will...
An IT Manager is required to join a national business services organisation in their Manchester office. You will be responsible for the Change Management, IT & Systems Integrations and assisting in defining and delivering future strategy for the business' IT. This is an exciting opportunity for a hands on IT Operations Manager or an IT Manager looking for a new challenge.
About the role:
As the IT Manager you will be supporting the CEO in the development, implementation and maturity of services teams, ensuring best practice. In addition to this, you'll also be responsible for the following:
- Supporting cross regional development and delivery
- Accountability for introductions of new brands and services into all regional hubs
- Primary escalation point for customers in locality
- Identification, agreement and driving the delivery of opportunities to improve service performance
- Attending service review meetings - performance reports, service improvements, quality and processes
- Leading analysis to develop robust business cases
- Auditing of internal service provider processes
As the IT Manager you will have prior experience of IT management within a customer focussed service environment. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Experience managing a small team of IT support engineers
- Experience of delivering solutions based on Microsoft .Net Web Forms
- Delivery of change including process, technology and culture
- ITIL v3 certified
- Good experience of Clik or other Service Management software
- Knowledge of SQL Server, Log Shipping, Data mining, Data Analysis
- Experience of commercial negotiations
- Excellent technical, analytical and communication skills
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join a growing enterprise where you can add value and help drive a heavy investor in technology through their systems transformation programme. The business offers excellent working practices and progression opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.