C#.Net Developer 40-55k Central LeedsAre you a Mid to Senior level .Net Developer wanting to join a growing family of Developers who are working on...
C# Developer/Architect - West Yorkshire - 100% REMOTE WORKING - 65-85k
I am looking for an excellent hands on Developer / Architect who is looking to work for a fantatsticWest Yorkshire based start up that is now in its 5th year.
You will be working with some of the sharpest Developers in Yorkshire alongside a great technical staff that is perfectly succesful.
This role can be FULLY REMOTE BASED so you will have the freedom of working from home to get the job done. Using a mix of your web and desktop skills you will have had commercial experience of the below along with any Microsoft products.
- Any SaaS, Azure or Machine Learning experience desirable
Reporting directly to the CTO, you will:
- always be on technology watch duty bringing your best practices to share with the Development team.
- organise technology workshops for Developers
- be instrumental in planning and building the companies architecture to ensure long term growth
- help the Development team re-factor legacy code into more modern patterns
- be able to write clear and concise system architecture
- monitor and review product and technology developments in the industry and being able to present and introduce these ideas
- be in charge of the continuous integration environment
- be adaptable and flexible
- be a good team player with excellent communication skills
Please contact ASAP for a confidential conversation.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.