One of the world's largest media groups is looking to appoint a Lead Enterprise Architect on a permanent basis.The ideal person will have experience in...
A global media group in Central London is looking to appoint a highly technical Senior Security professional to be their Applied Threat Intelligence and Incidence Response Lead.
This role will be the Lead for the Cyber Security Incident Response and Threat Intelligence service. It will lead and supervise the Cyber Incident Response and threat intelligence team.
As this function is still in its infancy, it will be responsible for maturing the Threat Intelligence and Incident Response environment, and will act as the Tech SME for this space, to the global group.
The other key areas of accountability for this role include:
- Take operational ownership of the service with responsibility for the detection, containment and eradication of cyber incidents. Collaborating with colleagues who are responsible for the restauration of affected IT systems.
- Oversee and prioritise actions during the detection, analysis, and containment of an incident.
- Acting as the central point of all communication for key stakeholders, opening a bridge throughout the duration of an incident and escalating quickly in the event of data loss.
- Document and record decisions, actions, procedures, inputs or outputs pertaining to incidents managed by the team.
- Making recommendations on Strategic, Tactical or procedural changes.
- Based on internal Threat Intelligence arrange for Risk Assessments, Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration Tests.
- Collaborate with Cyber Operations Lead in defining the program of works to remediate or mitigate discovered threats, working to agreed target resolution schedules.
- Develop the internal threat intelligence service. Using threat intelligence to provide context for an incident. Generate regular reports on the threat landscape, linked to the business markets of the global group and subsidiaries.
- Work closely with the 3rd party outsourced managed security service, build the relationship between parties, defining new processes and procedures as required.
- Establish KPIs / Metrics to define the program of works and investment required
- Create and Maintain incident response playbooks
- Mentor Cyber Analyst team members in all aspects of Cyber Security, incident response and threat intelligence.
- Develop improvement plans for Cyber Analyst team members and monitor progress
- Previous experience within an Incident Response role with an understanding of the Incident Response lifecycle
- Previous experiencing running a threat intelligence service. Ability to demonstrate how the threat intelligence life cycle fits into daily security operations.
- Able to provide examples of incidents where triage, response and containment was required to eradicate advanced and complex threats.
- Must possess excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent technical knowledge of cyber threats and incident response procedures
- Ability to identify indicators of compromise
- Possess a high level of capabilities in research and data collation
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Able to handle multiple deadlines, and to effectively perform during high pressure or stressful situations.
- Good presentation skills both verbal and written on both technical and non-technical information. With a strong eye for detail
- Very good organisational and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with peers.
- Experience producing security documentation and other technical analysis reports
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.