Lead Oracle Financials ConsultantOracle Fusion/FinancialsTo 105kLondon Exceptional opportunity for an Oracle Financials Functional Lead to join the UK's leading Oracle Fusion Partner.You will be an...
Are you looking for your next exciting opportunity? Would you like to work for a Global MSP?
With our client, you'll have the opportunity to travel the country whilst gaining valuable experience and paving the future of your career. Our client are looking for enthusiastic and driven Implementation Specialists to join them on a permanent basis. This opportunity will require travel across the country (up to 95% of your time) - spending the weekdays away from home.
Looking for someone who is able to work in difficult situations, in front of new individuals on a regular basis.
The purpose of this role is to successfully implement a new IT system at operational (branch) level. Whilst, pre-delivering support, training and then go live support alongside engaging with key local stakeholders ensure the project is aligned to business expectation.
- Working alongside the Implementation manager to deliver the solution
- Fully understand the objectives of the project and assist accordingly
- Create, develop and issue communication documentation to key stakeholders
- Building and maintaining key relationships
- Complete analysis of current business processes and align to future ways of working (due diligence)
- Document pre implementation work and reporting
- Managing data validation and migration
- Link in with Admin support to ensure smooth transition to new system - i.e. System log ins
- Review and conduct training need analysis - drilling down to exactly who, how and when we deliver
- Create relevant training plans
- Deliver training to all users and plan sign off of training activity
- Support people, process, system and data post go-live
- To plan in handover to Business Change team in conjunction with the Implementation manager
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.