An IT Change & Problem Analyst is required to join a leading international business in their Manchester office. You will be involved within the operational execution of problem and change management processes to ensure the business remains fully accountable and in-control of change & problem management. This is an exciting role for an IT Change & Problem Analyst to join an enterprise businesses as they embark on a large scale digital transformation, or a Change OR Problem Analyst looking to upskill / diversify. The role will be located within the businesses central Manchester offices, with excellent public transport links.
About the role:
As the IT Change & Problem Analyst, you will be carrying our support activities in relation to the change & problem management process. This will include reporting on defects/problems extracted from the configuration management system. In addition to this, your responsibilities will also include:
- Matching unresolved incidents against existing problems, known errors and other incidents
- Involvement in handling detected incidents - recording diagnostic data, CI, symptoms etc
- Making the initial diagnosis of problems and advising on known solutions
- Participating in change management aspects of implementing global technology projects
- Assisting in managing change requirements
- Reviewing requests for change logs
- Conducting impact and resource assessments for all FRC's that may affect CI's
As the IT Change & Problem Analyst you will have had prior experience working within a large / enterprise environment, ideally within a multi-site or global level. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- IT service delivery management within a global organisation
- ITIL Change Management & Configuration Management related certifications / experience
- Solid understanding of Change Management best practice
- Background ideally in incident, change and problem management
- Reporting on pro-active and reactive trend analysis
- Ideally experience in both Change and Problem Analysis - or willingness to upskill
This is an exciting opportunity for an IT Change & Problem Analyst looking to work within a fast paced, growing business. You will be able to take ownership and add value, getting to make your mark on a vast transformation piece.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.