Lorien is currently recruiting for a Head of Portfolio to join a well established company at one of their offices in Oldham.This ideal candidate for...
An opportunity has arisen for a Security Assurance Manager to join a global business, undergoing a large scale transformation which includes a digital programme and a move to cloud. You will be overseeing the growth of a new 3rd party security assurance function, building upon existing security assurance processes to ensure 3rd parties are assessed, on-boarded and monitored. This is an exciting role for a Security Assurance Manager with experience maintaining a risk-based global 3rd party security assurance framework.
The business offices are located in an easily commutable location, with access to public transport links.
About the role:
As the Security Assurance Manager, you will be working to establish and maintain a risk-based global 3rd party assurance framework, utilising your knowledge of information security frameworks (ISO 27001, NIST, PCI, SOC2) In addition to this, your responsibilities will include:
- Become the SME for all new vendor on-boarding activities
- Conducting security and business continuity risk, capability and maturity assessments
- Leading the on identification and implementation of improvements to the 3rd party security assurance processes
- Development of both internal and external capabilities to conduct onsite assurance reviews
- Tracking and reporting of vendor risk and issue remediation
As the Security Assurance Manager, you will have prior experience within a similar position, ideally in a global or enterprise environment. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Qualified ideally to CISSP or CISM or CISA or CRISC
- Experience of ISO 27001 aligned information security management systems and controls
- Experience leading 3rd party security assurance
- Knowledge of information security risk frameworks including: ISO 27001, NIST, PCI, SOC 2
- IT assurance functions and auditing techniques
- Experience using 3rd party assessment platforms for managing workflow
This is an exciting opportunity for a Security Assurance Manager to work within a dynamic, global environment where you will be able to add value and make an impact
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.