An Application Security Analyst is required to join an international business as they undergo major global transformation. You will be working closely with the skilled...
An opportunity has arisen for a Security Assurance Analyst to join a global business, undergoing a large scale transformation which includes a digital programme and a move to cloud. You will be working closely with the Security Assurance Manager on the growth of a new 3rd party security assurance function, building upon existing security assurance processes to ensure 3rd parties are assessed, on-boarded and monitored. This is an exciting role for a Security Assurance Analyst with experience working on a risk-based 3rd party security assurance framework.
The business offices are located in an easily commutable location, with access to public transport links.
About the role:
As the Security Assurance Analyst, you will be conducting security risk, capability and maturity assessments against the businesses 3rd parties. In addition to this, your role will include the following:
- Tracking in-flight assessments
- Supporting 3rd party relationships
- Maintenance of audit and assessment schedules
- Ensuring processes and procedures are documented and reviewed on a continual basis
- Influencing continuous improvements across 3rd party security assurance
As the Security Assurance Analyst, you will have prior experience within a similar position, ideally in a medium or large sized environment. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Working towards CISSP or CISM or CISA or CRISC
- Exposure to administering SharePoint environments
- Experience working on 3rd party security assurance
- Knowledge of information security risk frameworks including: ISO 27001, NIST, PCI, SOC 2
- IT assurance functions and auditing techniques
- Experience using Microsoft Flow, Microsoft Forms, Microsoft BI (Ideally)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.