Product Manager Permanent London The role: Your role will be to be the product owner and champion for one of our client's key platforms....
Product Owner - London - Permanent
We're looking for a Product Owner to join our client based in central London on a permanent basis. As a Product Owner, you'll work within a tight-knit team to deliver software solutions. You'll be responsible for both the strategy and the tactical aspects of Product Ownership as well as being completely responsible for the ownership and execution of your roadmap. You'll also work closely with the Head of Delivery and Lead Product Owner to ensure that all aspects of delivery have been accounted for.
Suitable candidates will have experience in one of the following: Sports / Sports Betting / Gaming / Gambling / Casinos / Odds
- Develop extensive knowledge in your product and industry, keeping up with industry trends and performing analysis to determine market position and validate forthcoming product functionality
- Propose roadmap priorities based on discussions with stakeholders and your understanding of commercial and product pressures providing data to back-up these decisions
- Ownership of product P&L ensuring the delivered features have the required ROI
- Maintain and track product KPIs using this data to inform decision making, pivoting where required
- Maintain strong links to key stakeholders across technical, commercial, support and operations in addition to key customers
- Articulate vision and direction to the development team and stakeholders throughout the project
- Work with the Lead PO to produce the product vision, roadmap and identify opportunities
- Define stories with comprehensive acceptance criteria, interacting with relevant stakeholders and subject matter experts to verify work is correctly specified and relevant assets (wireframes, designs) are included
- Collaborate with development team and QAs to ensure fully specified feature files
- Accept stories to ensure the completed functionality adheres to the specified business requirements
- Facilitate smooth running of all Agile Ceremonies
- Provide an active role in mitigating blockers and delays impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Update stakeholders with timely progress reports, highlighting successes and delivery risks
- Work with team and Agile Coaches to continually improve our cross-team delivery processes, reducing waste and re-work
- Work closely with Technical Lead to ensure alignment on all team and product matters
- Produce relevant documentation to support product awareness and technical build
- Facilitate workshops to drive requirements for product development
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.