Senior Data Engineer (Master Data Management) Team Lead position PERMANENT One of the world's largest media groups is looking to appoint a Senior Data Engineer,...
Senior Data Engineer
My Client is one of the fastest growing and most successful data analytics firms in Europe. In result of this they take training, development and knowledge sharing very seriously. Offering excellent salary and customised bonus structures for high level performers, this is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Data Analyst to move their career in the right direction quickly and productively.
Whilst every client is different and state of the art technology moves quickly, we find that a Kimball dimensional model, sitting on Snowflake database with a Looker front end performs excellently. We also like working with the Microsoft Azure Stack, as well as with BigQuery, Segment, Snowplough, Stitch, Fivetran, Power BI and Mode. We don't expect new Data Engineers to have covered all the tools we work with, so any Senior Data Engineers or Data Analysts with a genuine interest in learning new technologies will be able to broaden their understanding into new areas.
We are looking for:
- - Experience in a data role (data analyst, data scientist or data engineer)
- - Strong competency in at least one of the following: SQL, R, Python
- - A results oriented mindset with a strong eye for detail
- - Comfort with some travel to clients sites in central London
- - Right to work in the UK (we can't currently sponsor visas)
Nice experience to have:
- - Experience with Looker/Power BI/Mode/Tableau
- - Experience with Snowflake/Azure Databases/BigQuery/Redshift
- - Experience working with an engineering mindset (Agile development, Git, Jira)
- - Strong Excel skills
So if you're a Senior Data Engineer looking for your next opportunity, and want to work with the latest technologies in an innovative, bleeding edge technical environment, send your CV to the details below today.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.