Data Management ManagerLeading Big 4 consultancy is recruiting for a number of Manager level mangement consultants to work in their Banking and Finance advisory practice...
Senior Data Engineer
My Client is one of the fastest growing and most successful data analytics firms in Europe. In result of this they take training, development and knowledge sharing very seriously.
Whilst every client is different and the state of the art moves quickly - we often find that a Kimball dimensional model, sitting on Snowflake database with a Looker front end works very well. We also like working with the Microsoft Azure Stack, as well as with BigQuery, Segment, Snowplough, Stitch, Fivetran, Power BI and Mode. We don't expect new team members to have covered all the tools we work with and are set up to give training and support.
Need to have:
- - Experience in a data role (analyst, data scientist or data engineer)
- - Strong competency in at least one of the following: SQL, R, Python
- - A results oriented mindset with a strong eye for detail
- - Comfort with some travel to clients
- - Right to work in the UK (we can't currently sponsor visas)
Nice to have:
- - Experience with Looker/Power BI/Mode/Tableau
- - Experience with Snowflake/Azure Databases/BigQuery/Redshift
- - Experience working with an engineering mindset (Agile development, Git, Jira)
- - Strong Excel skills
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.