A Senior Business Systems Analyst is required to join a British multinational pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical company at one of their offices in Macclesfield.You must have:Experience...
A Senior Business Systems Analyst is required to join a British multinational pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical company at one of their offices in Macclesfield.
You must have:
- Experience of Pharmacovigilance.
- Worked in agile project setting and/or familiar with agile methodology concepts.
- Documentation of elicited user/functional requirements and traceability artifacts.
- Ability to author URS with sufficient rigor for GxP, with previous experience of AZ-Doc would be desirable.
- Collaborating with architecture to finalize infrastructure and non-functional requirements.
You have excellent communication skills and facilitation skills with the ability to work with others to achieve objectives, as well as significant project delivery and business analysis experience.
In this role, you will have responsibility of liaising between the technology provider and locally and regionally-based business stakeholders to elicit, analyze and document different levels of requirements (business requirements through to detailed technical specifications).
If you have the experience mentioned above, please apply for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.