A SAP Consultant is required to join a British multinational pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical company at one of their offices in Macclesfield.
You must have:
- Hands-on experience of working with SAP-APO application
- Proven ability to influence and build strategic working relationships with senior internal customers, peers and vendors regardless of organizational boundaries
- Proven experience of solutions delivery against strict deadlines and financial commitments in a diverse and demanding organisation
- Experience of delivering solutions in a regulated environment with internal and external standards
- Experience and familiarity with supply chain planning processes
- Experience of working with SAP-MM, SAP BW or SAP ATTP applications
This is a critical role in the support of SAP APO planning system implementation across the organization. You will collaborate with various teams and stakeholders, often in a matrix organisational context.
You will need to understand the 'bigger picture' requirements and the impact that has at an individual, local, and environment level.
The client is offering a 3 months initial contract, but we expect this to go for longer given the programme.
If you have the experience mentioned above, apply for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.