Fullstack Java Developer London Hedge FundBased in London Competitive SalaryMy client, a specialist asset manager, seeking to deliver superior risk managed returns on fixed income...
Senior Fullstack Software Engineeer (Polyglot)
Building out their technical division and need a Senior / Principal Software Engineer to join their London team.
Offices in London & New York, Miami and Singapore.. I regularly place Software Engineers into the company. High level Engineers from well-known companies (Microsoft, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan and tech start-ups).
They all join due to the company being very unique and not your typical "financial".
You'll have lots of freedom / room to make key decisions. Able to work with new technologies and lead a team of others who share the same passion for quality.
The CTO is a great guy with a wealth of tech experience. He allows his tech team to explore new technologies and tools and pushes them to up-skill at all times. It's not your average financial and they plan to keep it this way.
The job requires a candidate of exceptional talent that values teamwork and strives for high quality in their work. An affinity to test driven methodologies, mentoring, patience and a drive to push projects to completion.
Their tech stack - (They do not require you to have knowledge of all of these areas)
- Big Data / ML / AI
- Build automation (Gradle, Jenkins, Artifactory)
- REST services (Spring Cloud, Wildfly, Resteasy)
- Infrastructure traceability (Terraform)
- Agile / Scrum
- BDD TDD
- Continuous code quality (SonarQube)
- Testing (JUnit / PowerMock)
- Databases & distributed caching / streaming
- Git / Bitbucket
- Persistence (Hibernate)
- You will be a Full-stack Engineer with a wealth of experience. You enjoy mentoring, coaching and have a real passion for new tech.
- You will have knowledge of a wide range of technologies
- You love to push the boundaries
- You have the ability to work on a diverse team to deliver results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You have an open mind with the ability to adapt to different processes to get the job done
- Ability and willingness to help more junior developers and to share knowledge with them
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholders for the same product
Market leading salary - ranges from £70,000 - £110,000. This also includes a very interesting bonus structure and a long list of benefits.
To summarise, if you are looking for a forward thinking, innovative company that allows their Engineers to promote new tech and gives them the freedom, then this could be the one for you!
OneZeero is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.