Information Security manager (£60,000 £75,000) Financial ServicesMy client is a modern financial services firm based in Central London that uses the best technology on the...
Microsoft Collaboration manager (End User Computing Mangaer)
A major global group in Central London is looking to appoint a Microsoft Collaboration Manager/End User Computing Manager, on a permanent basis.
The Group is one of the world leaders within their industry. They span across well over 100 countries, with tens of thousands of employees globally
They are currently going through a global technology transformation, and this role will be responsible for the strategy, service management and technical delivery of work across Office 365 Suite, Exchange 2010, Mail Hygiene, Azure AD, and many more collaboration tools.
The Manager will need to be an expert in O365 Messaging, Exchange, Message Hygiene, and Powershell.
Some of the key areas of responsibility for this role will include:
- Accountable for the successful delivery of Collaboration services within a Service Management framework and in line with the agreed standards and Service Levels;
- Accountable for managing the resolution of major incidents and any escalated issues for Collaboration services;
- Responsible for the delivery of technological change across Collaboration services;
- To be the technical authority and champion for all services managed by the Collaboration team;
- Accountable for the security, residence and monitoring of the Collaboration services;
- Represent the Collaboration services in Change Advisory Board meetings, Service Review meetings and the Architecture Review Board.
- Responsible for developing and managing staff within the Collaboration team;
- Responsible for fostering a practice of collaboration and continuous improvement within the Collaboration team;
- Accountable for identifying and undertaking Service Improvements;
- Responsible for the adoption into service of new solutions ensuring operational suitability
They are therefore looking for an individual with the following experience:
- Expert knowledge of O365 Messaging, Exchange, Message Hygiene (Mimecast or others) and PowerShell.
- Good knowledge of Unified Communications and Collaboration Tools, such as Skype/Teams and SharePoint.
- In-depth expertise in large global Collaboration environments.
- Excellent Collaboration troubleshooting skills and knowledge of problem resolution methodologies.
- Demonstrated in-depth experience managing complex messaging environments.
- The ability to technically lead a team and the ability to motivate and inspire others.
- Good knowledge of IT Security protocols, processes, policies and standards
- Experience in planning, managing and controlling projects.
- Experience in operational IT planning, execution and policy development.
- Involvement in implementing IT security policy and standards.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.