An O365 Engineer with experience using Powershell is required to join a leading international business in the Manchester office. You will be working on projects...
An O365 Engineer with experience using Powershell is required to join a leading international business in the Manchester office. You will be working on projects such as Skype Enterprise voice to Cloud and mergers & acquisitions migrations. This is an exciting opportunity for an Engineer skilled within O365 and messaging technologies to join a large organisation going through a major transformation. The business office is based in the city centre with excellent public transport links.
About the role:
As the O365 Engineer, you will be responsible for the support and technical delivery across O365 suite, Exchange 2010, Azure AD, Mail Hygiene and other tools. Other responsibilities will include:
- Technical migrations
- Large scale remediation of all End User Computer Services
- Management of resolutions of incidents and escalations within your business area
- Contributing to the delivery of technological change
- Identifying and undertaking service improvements
- Contributing to the design and delivery of updates or solutions
As the O365 Engineer, you will have excellent O365 messaging, Exchange and Powershell skills. In addition to this, the following experience would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Worked within ITIL based service processes and functions
- Office 365 Skype for Business Online
- Exchange On-premise
- Microsoft Yammer
- ITIL foundation certification
This is a unique opportunity for an O365 Engineer looking to get into a new challenge, where you'll be able to add global value and work within a tech focussed business.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.