An UX/Front End Developer is required to join a British multinational pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical company at one of their offices in Macclesfield.You must have:Hands on...
An UX/Front End Developer is required to join a British multinational pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical company at one of their offices in Macclesfield.
You must have:
- Hands on experience in Adobe Photoshop or related too for UX design
- Prior experience with Component based Front end development in REACT framework
- Good Experience in writing Automated Tasks in anyone of Grunt/Gulp/Yarn frameworks (preferably in Yarn)
- Experience in Unit Testing frame works such as Jasmin/Karma or Mocha/chai (preferably in Mocha/Chai)
- Experience building responsive templates and design patterns
In this role, you will be part of the client's Veeva Application Engineering team will of Veeva CRM platform for 60 countries across the globe, based out of state of the art IT facility in Chennai.
Primary responsibility will be executing the design & development of innovative ideas and projects related to the Veeva CRM Platform. This will involve all aspects of planning, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of solutions.
The client is offering a 6 months initial contract, but extensions might be available for the right candidate.
If you have the experience mentioned above, apply for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.