Oracle Cloud HCM Consultant Our client is one of the world's leading consultancy firms. They have offices across the UK and work with everyone from...
Oracle Cloud Financials Consultant
Our client is one of the world's leading consultancy firms. They have offices across the UK and work with everyone from small start-ups to major multinationals, in virtually every industry you could imagine
They are currently expanding their UK ERP practice and are looking to recruit for the above position.
- Developing lasting client relationships and actively building a network and range of experience to help address client needs.
- Provide compelling and well thought out solutions to problems of moderate complexity.
- Defining process specific leading practice solutions to support the business requirements.
- Designing processes and solutions that contain a mix of cloud based solutions and on premise legacy applications.
- System design and delivery, including Release Management, integration management, data migration strategy and management.
- Contributing to the development of a new business Target Operating Model (ToM). Defining IT organisations to manage working in a cloud environment
- Anticipates the viewpoint of others, listens and addresses concerns.
- Builds co-operative relationships and fosters an environment in which everyone's opinion is valued.
- Provides on-going feedback, coaching and mentoring that supports individual's development needs and career aspirations.
- Proactively engages in cross-functional communications and sharing of information.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience of providing input to business cases for large change programmes.
- Experience of multiple industry sectors (e.g. Media, Services, Retail, Insurance, Local Government etc...).
- Experience of working effectively with senior client representatives.
- Detailed knowledge of how ORACLE enables end-to-end business process across Finance and Procurement.
- A background in designing and delivering end-to-end business processes across more than one process areas. Preferably, this would be within Oracle Fusion Applications, but as a minimum within Oracle eBusiness Suite.
- Prior experience and knowledge of Record to Report
- An understanding of the functional, application and technical architectural elements of an Oracle Fusion programme.
- Experience of multiple ORACLE full implementation project lifecycles, preferably from scoping and planning through to post go live support
- Understanding of an Oracle systems delivery lifecycle using OUM, AIM.
- Strong documentation, reporting and presentation skills
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information
- Experience producing project deliverables (business requirements, functional specs, configuration document, process flows, use cases, requirements traceability matrices etc.)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organisational and motivational skills
- Fast learner with an ability to get up-to-speed in a short space of time
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.