Technical Product Manager London PermanentWe're looking for a Technical Product Owner/Manager to join our client's team in London. As a Technical Product Owner, you'll be...
Product Manager - Permanent - London
Your role will be to be the product owner and champion for one of our client's key platforms. As a product manager, you'll be responsible for the commercial performance of your product. You'll ensure the successful execution of your projects and ensure they meet time, quality and cost targets whilst ensuring customer satisfaction.
As a Product Owner, you'll define product features, manage the product life cycle activity from start to including product launches, pricing, and research as well as market and competitor intelligence.
- Develop and adapt the product vision
- Writing new user stories, splitting user stories which are too big
- Specifying acceptance criteria for each user story and writing acceptance test
- Prioritising the product backlog and determining functionality for release planning
- Participating in sprint/retrospective meetings
- Work with Business Analyst to providing sprint goal and new user stories for sprint planning
- Giving feedback regarding the achievement of the sprint goal in the sprint review
- Reflecting and taking action as a team member in the sprint retrospective
- Understanding of competitive and market leading features and functionalities
- Keeping in touch with every stakeholder of the product regularly
- Sharing insights throughout the company regarding the product
- Support ad-hoc strategic and Global requests, reviews and implement action plans as required
- Champion operational excellence, work with teams to digitalise processes, self-serve options drive the most efficient high quality service levels that satisfy all customer needs
- Drive revenue streams opportunities through strategic price positioning including bundling offers, new charges, price increases to cover costs and/or optimize USP
- Work with Marketing teams for delivery of launch campaigns across the marketing mix, lead generation and sales support to drive retention and acquisition activities for innovation rollout
- Deliver training sessions and on-boarding to all front line staff (sales, operations and customer services) for innovation rollout
- Experience of managing technology or eCommerce technology platforms and apps
- Ability to come up with a product vision which motivates, inspires and drives the team. Aligns the product vision with company's vision or mission
- Ability to identify real problems and ability to visualize a simple solution to those problems. Has good analytical & problem solving skills
- Empathetic to end-users problems and needs
- Ability to understand the needs of the business who are buying the product
- Excellent communicator
- Work collaboratively with different teams to achieve the product vision
- High level of numeracy and commercial awareness
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.