An IT Manager is required to join a national business services organisation in their Manchester office. You will be responsible for the Change Management, IT...
Are you ready for an enterprise sized challenge?
An Incident Manager is required to join a leading international business as they expand rapidly into Manchester. You'll be joining a new specialised support centre, operating globally. As the Incident Manager, you will be responsible for the operational execution of the Global Service Desk to ensure ongoing outstanding customer service.
The business offices are located in an easily accessible location in the city centre, with excellent public transport Links.
As the Incident Manager, you will be working as part of the global support service, providing 24/7 major Incident and Service support, utilising your knowledge of delivering IT services within the ITIL framework.
You will be playing a leading role in supporting the on-going aim to become Service Desk Institute 4* and ISO 20000 certified by 2021.
As the Incident Manager, you will be working with market leading ITSM tools such as ServiceNow.
In addition to this, your role will also involve:
- Major Incident Management and being the main escalation point, with management and control of Major Incidents
- Management of relationships with 3rd party relationships
- Working closely with the Service Desk to manage and coordinate Incident Management and Service Request Fulfilment process activities to agreed SLA's
- Monitoring incident resolution, analysis and monitoring of trends and root causes
You will be an experienced Incident Manager who has worked within a Service Desk environment and have extensive experience within ITIL processes.
- Exposure to ServiceNow
- Ideally worked within an enterprise and/or global environment
- Exceptional communication skills - able to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Follow the sun Major Incident Management 24/7/365
This is a unique role for an Incident Manager who is looking for more than just a job! You will be at the forefront of one of the most exciting transformations within Manchester, where you role will have global impact. In addition to utilising your skillset, you will have the opportunity to add value and get involved within project work.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.