Data Management ManagerLeading Big 4 consultancy is recruiting for a number of Manager level mangement consultants to work in their Banking and Finance advisory practice...
Digital Campaign Platform Manager (Data Insights Platforms)
One of the world's largest advertising and marketing businesses is looking to appoint a Digital Campaign Platforms Manager focussed on Data and Insights, on a permanent basis, in their office in central London.
This position will be the 'go to' expert for all digital campaign platforms, digital technology, and the associated Data sets.
This role will work on one of their major global accounts, and its keys areas of focus will be the following:
- Advice and execution of new platform integrations
- Recommendation, process design, project management and analysis of new campaign tests
- Working with other functional experts to advise on measurement techniques
- Thinking of and advising on wider business and industry implications of the above
The Manager will hold the following responsibilities:
- Correct set up of campaigns and tests
- Ensuring data collection is tracking accurately across a variety of tools/platforms
- Successful project management of relevant tech or data integrations
- Introduction and use of relevant global company tools and digital platforms
- Providing POV on various questions and challenges given (related to the above)
This role will have key working relationships with strategists, planners and data scientists with a reporting line into the Data and Insight team.
They are therefore looking for an experienced individual across the following:
- A broad over-arching understanding of the digital landscape and omni-channel relationship, specifically the connection between various digital platforms (e.g. DV360, Google Campaign Manager, SA360).
- Working knowledge of Google platforms, tag management solutions and DMPs
- Digital professional (e.g. performance marketing or ad operations) with good understanding but limited reach into broader communications planning
- Able to demonstrate creative and innovative solutions to problems posed
- Solid client handling skills and experience
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.