Remote .NET Developer

Job Ref: 50199019
Sector: Software Development
Job Type: Permanent
Date Added: 25 March 2019
  • Manchester, Greater Manchester, England, UK Manchester Greater Manchester GBR M2 3AW
  • £35,000 - £47,000 per Year
    YEAR
  • Chinyere Stapleton
  • 0161 888 2536
onezeero. https://www.onezeero.com https://www.onezeero.com/-/media/onezeerodot/favicon/onezeero-impellam-group-logo-top.png

Quick Apply

Submitting application, please wait..

Request a callback

Send To A Friend

Onezeero are working exclusively in partnership with our global client on a Full Stack .NET Developer role which is 10% office based (a day every week or two in their Manchester office) and the other 90% can be done remotely from wherever you'd like.

You'll be working on a progressive and scalable data insight platform using the latest technologies (Microsoft and open source), coding practices and methodologies to ensure that you deliver software of the highest quality.

It's working in a forward thinking collaborative tech team who genuinely enjoy working with tech - currently they're using MVC and React in a TDD and BDD environment and they'll train people up on emerging technology (they're looking into .NET Core at the minute) if people haven't had commercial experience.

The role is paying up to £47,000, remote working with flexible hours, training resources, childcare vouchers (if applicable), cycle to work scheme, 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays) with the option to buy an additional 2 days a year, subsidised gym, retail / dining discounts and more.

Remote roles don't tend to come around too often and we have interviews slots available this week (w/c 25th March) so if this role is of interest apply now for immediate consideration or get in touch via email, phone or LinkedIn to arrange an informal conversation.

*Please note you will need to be eligible to work in the UK to be considered for this role.

We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.

onezeero.
24/04/2019 17:59:28
GBP 35000 35000