Headquartered in London and with a presence in more than 15 locations worldwide, my client is recognised as one of the fastest growing gambling &...
Senior Enterprise Architect - Permanent - up to £110k - London
A global client of mine are currently looking for a Senior Enterprise Architect to join their Global Architecture function based in London. You'll play a key role in the delivery of technology strategy and key programmes on a daily basis.
You'll be responsible for defining the elements of the overall Enterprise Architecture for various business and technology transformation programmes.
You'll act in an advisory / consultative capacity, helping the architects and stakeholders within the programmes to make informed decisions. You'll also be quite hands-on and take a 'doer' approach.
- Ensuring the effective interlock between the teams delivering new business and technology capabilities across works streams and programmes
- Co-ordinating and input into RFI and RFP processes to select technology and service partners
- Creation of reference architectures
- Creation of roadmaps for communication to senior stakeholders
- Facilitation of design-focussed governance and review forums for the programmes
- Co-ordination and input into Service level agreements, KPIs, KRIs between service consumers and providers
- Review of solutions against Architectural principles and technology blueprint including assessment of impact of non-compliance
- Owning and facilitating knowledge sharing and decision-making forums for Architecture and technology to keep communities informed and aligned
- Work with Architects on establishing best working practices for Architecture
- Reporting to the Global Architecture Director, CIOs and CTOs - progress, risks, issues and potential solutions to ensure technology risk is managed
- Collaboration with other Platform and Enterprise architects in the Global Architecture team to be the reference point for how their solutions best adopt best practices and standards
- Experience in technology functions in large multinational organisations
- Experience as a Solution, Platform, Portfolio or Enterprise architect
- An ideal candidate can demonstrate advisory experience gained at top tier or boutique consultancy rather than just execution at a major system integrator i.e. also be a shaper and strategic advisor
- Has the ability to create roadmaps, delivery plans and transition state architectures, working both independently or as part of a wider team
- Has a delivery focus with a demonstrable record of understanding the business priorities and delivering against your role effectively - for example identifying issues and proposing solutions while working to understand the needs and pressures on others
- Has strong stakeholder management and influencing skills - will be able to facilitate others to reach an appropriate conclusion, as well as deal with difficult conversations
- Able to put structure over an environment of high ambiguity and complexity to achieve practical outcomes
- Has strong organisation and project management skills
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.