Are you ready for an enterprise sized challenge? An Incident Manager is required to join a leading international business as they expand rapidly into Manchester....
An Environments Manager with experience of managing a complex portfolio of systems environments is required to join a leading international business in Crewe. You will be managing the various environments that are required to support the IT development roadmap.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Environments Manager who is looking to take their career further and work on an international scale.
The business' offices are easily accessible via public transport links.
About the role:
As the Environments Manager, you will be working closely with stakeholders to understand what the environment requirements are, ensuring environments are commissioned, configured and managed in line with the business and technical expectations. In addition to this, you will also be responsible for the following:
- Working closely with key stakeholders to plan, scope and deliver required systems
- Documentation and communication of environment roadmaps
- Creation of a framework to manage the configuration of various environments stacks
- Raising and managing service requests
- Introduction of methods and products for the environment management process
As the Environments Manager, you will have previous experience managing a complex portfolio of systems environments. In addition to this, the following experience would be ideal to your application:
- Hands-on experience managing multiple environments - production and non-production
- Experience of working on complex IT programmes
- Experience of Version / code control methods and tools
- Have worked with cloud based SaaS technologies
- Able to share best practices and introducing new innovative ways of working
This is a unique opportunity for an Environments Manager looking to take step up in their career, able to have ownership and add value.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.