An O365 Engineer with experience using Powershell is required to join a leading international business in the Manchester office. You will be working on projects...
A Salesforce Migration Engineer is required to join a leading international business in their Manchester office, delivering a new, enhanced and bespoke Salesforce application solution.
You will be a Salesforce.com certified Administrator with prior experience within a similar role.
This is a unique opportunity to join a global giant as they undergo a global transformation, which you will be adding value to and making an impact.
The business' offices are located within the city centre with excellent transport links.
About the role:
As the Salesforce Migration Engineer, you will have the ability to transform data from an existing CRM and/or 3rd party application into a single Salesforce Org. In addition to this, you'll also be involved in the following:
- Effective execution and on-going support of Salesforce projects
- Completing gap analysis and recommended approaches for data migration
- Ensuing the Salesforce system is fully utilised
- Improving the platform through Salesforce best practice and ongoing feature upgrades
- Assisting the testers and providing support to other teams in troubleshooting system issues
- Handling of security requirements / knowledge of - e.g SSO (single sign on solutions) and data security
As the Salesforce Migration Engineer, you have worked within an agile environment - in addition to this, the following would be highly beneficial to your application:
- Integration experience using Web based technologies SOAP & Rest in addition to other integration /middlewear tools
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification and experience
- Ability to engage with key stakeholders at all levels
- Ideally certified salesforce.com developer
If you're ready to work within an enterprise, global business and want to add your mark to a major, highly visible transformation piece, hit apply!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.