Senior Change ManagerAn international, FTSE 100 business is building a global change practice to provide internal change management expertise.Successful Senior Change Managers will have significant...
GLOBAL CHANGE MANAGEMENT ANALYST - PERMANENT - LONDON
Our global client are looking for a Global Change Management Analyst to join their office in London. This role will be responsible for the successful appeal, on boarding, adoption and ongoing use of a platform our client is currently building. You'll be responsible for supporting the development of the change management strategy in order to ensure the successful implementation and adoption of this programme on a global level.
- Identify and support the key aspects of change required and include for planning and embedding real change in line with these
- Support the Change Lead to undertake change activities required for successful implementation and adoption of the programme.
- Develop a suitable process for change impact assessment will require significant change management experience and skill/ability to influence in verbal & written forms
- Create communication and training materials, demonstrating an in-depth understanding of what the change is, how it will engage users, how the change needs to be presented to them to gain adoption and how the materials need to be developed and communicated
- Support development of a suitable process for change impact assessment activities based on the broader change management framework guidance
- Support delivery of high quality programme change management deliverables against the plan
- Mapping user and platform processes
- Develop action plans to meet any identified process gaps and required capability development
- Demonstrate understanding of the effect of change within an organisation and the ability to support delivery of a cohesive change plan.
- Experience of global technology change & adoption, ideally related to data and/or reporting platforms (MI/BI/Analytics etc)
- Demonstrate an example of having quickly analysed and understood an existing technical environment (as is) and demonstrate the broad transition approach taken to deliver 'to be'
- Demonstrate examples of overcoming resistance from users used to a current way of working
- Experienced of working with stakeholders across the business
- Experience of developing engagement communications for a variety of audiences, from key stakeholders and senior executives, to end users
Technical Knowledge & Experience:
- Change management skills, including familiarity with change management tools & techniques
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.