Graduate Database Developer SQL Server / SQL / Development Central London £21k (immediate increase after probation) + BenefitsCurrently looking for a Graduate to join an...
Database Developer - SQL Server 2012 / SSIS / SSRS - Central London - £35k + Benefits
Database Developer is required for a leading marketing and advertising organisation based in Central London. Due to an increase in project and client workload creating organic growth hence the role is available. As the Database
Developer you will be responsible for:
- Delivery of database builds, analysis and campaign outputs
- Accountable for delivery of designated client account tasks in a timely and accurate manner
- Accountable for maintaining the required audit trail for designated client account tasks
- Responsible for internal communication on designated client account tasks
- Responsible for escalation of potential issues on designated client account tasks to senior team members as appropriate
- Attending client meetings as required
- Experience with SQL Server
- T-SQL Coding (Stored procs, triggers, functions, views etc)
- Ability to interact with stakeholders (excellent communication skills)
- Expeirence with SSIS or SSRS is a bonus
The role will be filled very quickly due to the nature of the business and the exciting prospects within the role. Apply now to avoid disappointment of missing out.
Keywords: SQL Server / SSIS / T-SQL / SSRS / Database Development / Marketing / Advertising
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.